Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The world has come between us

I don't know why, but I have got into a very thoughtful mood. Recently I have been thinking about stuff, alot of stuff. Obviously. And all I recognise love is of fixed image sin my head, video films that were never recorded, photos that were naever taken. This is taking over my life and I really want the videos and photos to exist, and to be in my hands. I want to have the memories I have been longing for. I have finally realised that crying myself to sleep everynight is not going to help the situation. Therefore; I am pushing the best of me to the world and I'm going to fall in love. A real love, that isn't just a desire of a mans hands around me. A love that will last. I realise I am only 15, and alot of people will dispute with me saying I won't find it. But I'm Jess Sturt, and whatever I want...I will get.

All my life I have depended on love to get me through, when i was a baby I depended on my mother to feed me, clothe me and bathe me. Through my childohood I relied on my friends to give me the love, and now, although I know my friends are always here, I need a love that is stronger.

As good old Shakira sang: theres a foot for every shoe

I am a foot, and I will find my shoe, I need to, to survive.

Toodlepipx



No comments: