Thursday, February 17, 2005

One is the lonliest number that you'll ever do...

I reached the grand age of 16 just fine...
The er...15 year old Jess didn't get a very good send off, but who cares? She's gone now...as is all her memories.

That's right. I'm anaemic, damn my spelling...I meant amnesia.

When I was like...13 or 14 I saw people say how much they loved celebrities. Apart from my 3 beauties (John Rzeznik, Chester Bennington and Justin Hawkins.) I thought they would be the only ones I cared about...

But I was wrong...

My 3 husbands have multiplied into 5 (Brandon Flowers and Brian Molko). I also like Kevin Spacey, the dude from Jet and Johnny Depp.

But it will never happen...and I've got to remember this.

I remember the phase of "Adam Garcia". Everywhere you turned you would hear about him, I never actually knew he was, until this weekend.

I was watching Coyote Ugly, and I had to keep my self from throwing punches at the tv screen because I fell in love with the character of Mr Donnell. There might be an "o" there somewhere...
Oh well...

Anyway...like all obsessed teenagers would do, I looked for his name in the credits. And there it was...

Adam Garcia.

I'm trying to give up on all these causes, but it's when you think up memories about them, you really want to make them real...and I did not just say that!

Well it's really early in the morning, 10:35 to be exact. I've got the dentist at 2:30, so I'm gonna "hit the shower" before then, then I'm gonna...see if I can go to Pigs, then I'll do my food coursework there.

Good planning Jess. See/speak to y'all soon
Toodlepipx

No comments: