Saturday, May 20, 2006

I can feel my world crumbling

So, considering I am currently experiencing a weekend, I can't say that I'm particularly too happy with it. My nose is the sorest thing in the world, I have used around 2 toilet paper rolls on it in the last 2 minutes, it just won't stop pouring the liquid out. However, due to this illness I have finally managed to complete my lace project. I am impressed with it, and I shall show you a wee snippit of the big bastard. It included 2 images, which were found on google. Here is the conclusion:


Conclusion
So, after all the research and information I have managed to collect, I have reached a conclusion on where I would like to be in the distant future. The job of a journalist sounded the least fun out of the three, and I am a thrill-seeker so I don't think journalism will be my dream career. The job of the novelist did sound quite exciting, I could write about everything and anything to my hearts content, but then I would have to hope that people would buy and love it. I would then feel under a lot of pressure when I released the next hit novel. Maybe a one-off book would be more appropriate, when I'm working as a lawyer earning £1,000,000 a month when I'm not writing about the little things in life which made it into a big deal. Which yes, does mean I have reached to my favourite out of the three jobs; music journalism. I love music, and the idea of being able to watch it live, write and about it, and be respected about your opinions on it after excite me a lot. Music and writing are probably my favourite aspects of my life, excluding alcohol, drugs and sex. But, I don't want to end up having a profession in them...so music criticism it is. I am aware of the unpredictable amounts of money, and I may "never make it". However, it looks as though I may possibly end up working for that Mr. Morrison to gain the mass amounts of money, that's when I'm not jamming at the latest Kings of Leon gig, completely off my face on heroin. Only kidding.


I'm pretty happy with that. So, know we all know what I'm going to become, lets just see who's comes into the future with me and makes my children.

3 comments:

Leonard Lime said...

I'll do it! ^_^

Jennlou said...

lol. i forgot how much I looorf to read your bloggenhausen. How odd tis that being a music journalist is my dream too-for exactly the same reasons! I can't play any instruments/sing yet I would vey much like to write about it.
Must see you vey soon, vous are awesometastic. moose sex xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.