Sunday, September 17, 2006

It's 5 o'clock on a Friday morning

Not really, it's later than that. I slept a fantastic 15 hours last night, it was very much appreciated. In more ways than one. The first being that I was knackered, the second being that it made me miss a meal, skinny Jess manages to return again.

I am waiting for my mother to return from Church with my breakfast cereal, "Golden Nuggets; they're honey crunching good!". After I've eaten that, I shall depart to my friends house to talk about nothing important at all. I've fallen in love with another of my college tutors. I'm also finding it hard due to the lack of meisters this year, leading me to admiring the boys of the younger age. Paedophilism is fun, not. No it isn't, you dirty fuckers.

Oh man, I'm listening to Little Chris...and I love it

1 comment:

oliver41 said...

As long as they are of age its not peadophilery ;) x