Saturday, October 28, 2006

Reminds me of childhood memories, when everything was fresh as a bright blue sky


So, today has been surreal. First off I have a conversation with someone as if we are breaking up, it actually made me want to cry. It was sweet though, and it has made me believe that he is possibly one of the greatest people I have ever met.

To overcome the sadness, I decided to light up a cigarette, as I walked back into my house I noticed a familiar torso walk outside my house, it was Alex Smeeth of course, so I called him right on over.

Bear in mind, I have no make up on, hair untouched from the night before and still in my pyjamas...he said to ignore what he was wearing, I gestured to my outfit. He sat down on my garden wall and asked me what my plans for tonight were, then asked if I had a boyfriend, after telling me that my hair looked good.

As he walked off, with his curry sauce (which he mentioned wasn't tasty), he said he would give me a shout on the way back from his girlfriends...and then shouted chickens.

After 5 years, I still fucking love that guy

No comments: