Friday, January 05, 2007

I'm gonna let it out, and do my thang. A boom-boom-boom and a bang-bang-bang


So, I am stranded in this new year of 2007. I am loveless, jobless, moneyless. but I have friends and I am forever free! Hmmm...they don't really compare. So I'm stuck inn photography, with actually nothing to do. I just overheard someone say to the teacher that they've done 1, 2, 3 and 4. 4?! I thought there was only 3! And I haven't even started it yet! I don't know what the title is and what to do for it, so I shall just take my trusty camera to my best friends boyfriends eighteenth birthday party and leave it on a table somewhere so I can fucking boogie.

I've been looking forward to this night for the last week or so. I hope he comes. In more ways than one

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.