Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I don't mean to be rude, but it's not the first time you split up is it?


So after years of education, I only have to wait another 4 days to let the good times roll. And after a year of growing my hair, it has one more day to breathe in this world before I shop it all off. Of course I'm a little scared, about both uni and the haircut, but it'll be fine! Because things always are.

Today I recieved a letter from my friend, it included pictures of her guinea pigs, what a sweet, sweet girl. They are quite cute, although I will never purchase one, I'm a dog kinda girl , ya know what I'm saying blood? Geeze? Cheeks? Dead?

I wonder who I'll meet at uni, I'm gonna be living with like 3 of the people I meet this time next year! Now that's a scary thought. I guess this time last year I would have no idea of living and being with Pat, who is of course God's answer to the word perfection. Actually Jess with a willy, which all my blog readers know is what I've been searching for pretty much all my life.

And there's sex! Haha, oh God I hope my Dad never finds this. My arm aches, and Jeremy wants me to pay attention.

No comments: