Thursday, April 03, 2008

Take me on a trip, I'd like to go someday

I would love a trip, I've been craving one for quite a while now. I don't know why I'm so down lately, whether it being due to Karen going, moving away from home, being in a relationship or simply growing up. It is probably a combination of the four.

I've never found giving up smoking so easy, or losing weight so hard. The uni work will be fine, I believe, so I try not to let that put me down. But there's always something there, oh yeah - told you so. I'm finding myself stand up for myself more, people may see that as a good thing, but I think it makes me looks insane.

I love James from American Big Brother, I really hope he goes straight to the end, festering Sheila and the rest, NO ONE CARES ABOUT MATTY ANYMORE, LET IT GO. But yeah, I'm pretty annoyed that I missed the episode where Chelsia went mental. Yeah, so James, he looks like the singer guy from Alphabeat, actually can't get enough of that song Fascination.

I can't wait for it to come out on SingStar. So, to summarise it all, I'm feeling really withdrawn and lonely. I'm really hoping it's just a state of mind, and it's not all about growing up, because otherwise I'm actually screwed.

Poor old Jess

No comments: