Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gonna write a song so she can see, give her all the love she gives to me

She's not anyone.

But I am. Oh I certainly am. I am an organised one, a disciplined one. I set myself targets and I get these targets done when they're needed to. I also plan ahead, for things that don't necessarily matter at the moment. And because of this, I believe my third year will be a breeze.

I'll get the 4000 word essay draft completed tonight, along with the Shorthand practice cd. Then Monday - Friday I will finish my dissertation draft. Hand them all in, party like a slut on my birthday and then get back to work. From 9th February onwards, I shall work on my Corporate Design stuff, keeping in mind the ideas for my magazine for Journalism.

All I'm gonna have to do is juggle between two things I believe will roll smoothly once I get deep into them, and I'm not too far away from that at all.

It's all my brain ever thinks about. I go to bed at 2, look at the time at 3 after thinking of all the greatest things to do. I'm losing sleep over this, and weight. Bargain.

1 comment:

conkangwale said...

Ur perfect,,,,,