Saturday, December 05, 2015

It's the most wonderful time of the year

My sister asked me for a few words about Robbie, I'm guessing that alongside her newly published (and second!) book she is treating me to more words about my recently beloved.

Wanna thank him for being my sidekick and moving around with me for all those years. I remember when I first got him, I would always go to bed really late because I didn't want to be without him. Even when I did go to bed, would always pop back out to say goodnight to him for one last time. I miss the surprise jumps onto the bed, where he would snuggle down and want me to stroke his ears. When I moved to Manchester, I would just put food and water onto the floor so he could spend the whole night with me. I never want to throw any clothes away because I have his beloved nibble bites in the majority. I miss giving him the broccoli stalks when I'm cooking my meals, and I still hesitate by the fresh herbs on payday for a treat. I hate going downstairs to an empty living room and not having him to feed every morning and evening. I miss just talking to him, and forgetting he doesn't have a phone when I wanted to talk to him when I was at work haha. And I'll never forget the Christmas where he got into my Quality Streets and ate my strawberry cremes! The only boy I've ever loved completely and for the entirety. No rabbit could ever be what he was, and no soul could ever match his with mine. Forever and ever in my heart xxx

No comments: