Sunday, January 15, 2006

The flashlights. And explosions

So, a week that I would describe as "rather shit" has been followed with one that I would describe as "ace in the face". I'm having such a good time at the moment.

I have discovered what I would like to do in further life; write. About anything and everything and how I view the world. Just doing it makes me happy, it's either writing or talking to myself. I shall choose the first option.

I cannot wait to experience certain things in life others have chosen to take for granted. Such as watching a favourite band live. I cannot wait for the time of Reading to arrive.

I stink of Asti, I popped the cork lastnight and it decided to spill all down me and into my friends shoe. Ha ha.

Well, I'm loving my split-end-free hair at the moment.

Excellent. Mother is calling

No comments: