Sunday, January 08, 2006

I just know that your life is going to change, gonna get a little further

So. Two months.

It's gone so slowly. I have learnt to appreciate things more, and I'm so glad that my experiences are now more intense.

So, my seventeenth birthday is upon me soon. I have no plans as of yet, I was going to make a hash cake and have 17 joints on top as if they were candles, might still do that but shall have to see what is to happen.

I have definately decided to become a writer, it's just where to go to after college. I have chose the completely wrong subjects for what I want. But it was fun all the worth while, I guess the courses now give me something to write about.

Not that I could possibly ever run out.

Becky is staying over tomorrow. It shall be so much fun. My room is actually done now, everything is in place. Apart from my bus pass, must find that. Corrin shall be attending college soon again so I shall have to give hers up.

I scratched my back a while ago, and my wrist kept clicking. It was strange as I thought it was going to break, but there was no pain. And now, it just aches.

Runaway train, never going back.

I can't wait to grow old and explore and stuff. I want my life to be one that everyone else envies. Sometimes, I am so impressed with my life, and other times I think, shit you God. You shit.

But I shouldn't talk to myself.

No comments: