Friday, March 13, 2009

Duh, duh, duh, duuuuuuuuuu

I am at uni. 9:09 on a Friday morning. I fell asleep at 2:20 last night. Not liking this one bit.

I have to wait for a certain someone willing to provide a signature before I return to the fading warmth of my bed.

COME ON.

Whenever I'm sat at this computer, I always seem to hear 'It's Not Over Yet' not the original one, not the Klaxons one, but the Goldfrapp version. It's a nice version, I'll give you that. But it's not even the song playing, I have recently worked out that it's just the way the printer goes.

'Goes'

Man, actually can't be bothered with this. When I get the signature (guaranteed something goes wrong for me) I'm going home, setting my alarm for 12 and then crashing out. To wake up to packing, tidying and travelling.

Come on Bernadine, I swear you're a queen.

No comments: