Sunday, March 01, 2009

That's pretty good

Graphic designer is my name and Birkenhead is my game. At least one thing is sorted, just need the rest to (easily) follow and I'll be ready for my relaxed Easter egg in no time.

I'm extremely fat these days, but education comes first so jogging can wait until after my 5 stories and rationale, reflective essay, article and Oxfam annual report. Oh how I can't wait for the 20th of March, and it's not even that far away! Well...that's a little scary but it's good to know it's all going to be over soon.

I want my summer weeks (not weekends) to be filled with typical librarian stuff, I'll just happily sort out books for a small wage. Come on, make me happy, I've got bov for picking up pubes again.

University, who'd have thought it?


Pat shakes his head, but I keep on writing.zazaz\ Haha

No comments: