Saturday, January 05, 2013

What is it with you and sport?

Sometimes I like to actually stick to my New Years resolutions...a whole year and not a single cigarette. Not a sausage, or even a drag!

I really do hope I can fulfill my next one throughout 2013; to work hard and be nice to people. I want to be respected and get things done, as well as having a clear conscience. All is going well so far; I've been trying to throw myself into situations I would have usually flat out avoided. They may not have always been successful, but I did then anyway! And it resulted in me coming home and crying... I've also only slagged off Debbie, but that's only because, honestly, no one gives a shit if you're allergic to nuts. Plus I wanted a text from Lucy :).

Today, well, recently has been quite a struggle. I am very much going through a mid twenty crisis. I am absolutely terrible with regards to believing the term "the grass is always greener on the other side". I have got to realise that even if I was on the other side, I would just as much want to be here. I have got to start enjoying what I have got and making the most of it.

Or I could save all my money, run off to Alaska and then die in an abandoned minibus because I identified an edible plant incorrectly...

I have a lot to do to grow, and I have a lot to do to improve. But I also have a lot to look forward to. Bring it on .


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Corner Gardens,Stratton,United Kingdom

No comments: