Wednesday, January 30, 2013

We're more like best friends

I have been in a metaphorical pickle for a while now, questioning the meaning of life every night at 12am, even if my alarm is set for 4:45am. Not only is it tiring, but it is upsetting and tedious also.

I have a vision though; it's as if it is a screenshot of the future in my head. Doesn't even seem fictional or even too farfetched.

I don't know whether I should do things to aid it happening? I think I'll just carry on doing whatever, and if it's meant to happen then something will unravel...
A really nice thought though, looks perfect in fact. Which is just what every person in history wants for their life. Oh I hope it does happen! Last time I had a vision like this, I genuinely, 100% thought Strider from Blazin' Squad and I were going to end up together...

That probably didn't happen just because Jess took Frankie to the concert instead of me...

High hopes. Cute, little, hairy babies.

No comments: