Sunday, February 24, 2013

This evolutionary invention was incredibly complex

It's amazing what power can be held if you are physically attractive.

I knew I was having a good day when I lived up North, as I would have to cross a busy road every day for uni which could take around 10 minutes. If I wore a belt in the right place, or actually washed my hair, cars would actually break and stop all the people behind.

I know I'm having a good day, now that I'm living back down South, when I walk through my town centre, and a girl from my year who has mutually avoided my eye contact since 2005, says "Hey Jess" from within a shop. She was heavily pregnant, which was a surprise. If our eyes meet again, and my hair remains grease free, I'll talk to her about it.

I wonder what this week has in store for me. Confirmations on all levels, it is exciting and nervewracking. I really need to hold my composure, and yet relax. This time next week could be a whole new ballgame.

Tomorrow I'm seeing the creators of Anna Sun! Hasn't set in yet, always better to not be excited! Take it as it comes, you know? Can't believe how much this week has in store actually. I should do things like this more often.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Fore Street,Stratton,United Kingdom

No comments: