Tuesday, February 05, 2013

One more round before the final, and the subject is sport

I don't know what it is about the time around my birthday that makes me anxious and sad.

I seem to have it in my mind that this day is the conclusion of everything I deserve from what I have put in since last February.

Laughs upon laughs at girly night, then when it comes to planning a birthday night out, they can't afford it.

Lack of birthday wishes from people who once held the date heavy on their hearts.

I need to bloody snap out of it, grow up and be happy with what I do get. I know it is so immature, I recognise that! But at the end of every January, the feeling soon rears its ugly head.

What else could be worse than the birthday blues? A bad trip to the hairdressers; what a lethally depression combination. I asked for brown! Not red! And it's turned out purple. And I really needed a thorough cut, which, judging by the lack of hair on the floor, did not occur.

Give it a bloody rest Jess, it's only a haircut. I have to laugh about it all really, otherwise I really would cry.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Saint Michael's Road,Stratton,United Kingdom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.