Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween?

Honey It's been a long time coming And I can't stop now Such a long time running And I can't stop now Do you hear my heart beating? Can you hear the sound? Cos I can't help thinking And I don't look down... And then I looked up at the sun and I could see Oh the way that gravity turns for you and me And then I looked up at the sky and saw the sun And the way that gravity pulls on everyone On everyone...Baby its been a long time waiting Such a long long time And I can't stop smiling No I can't stop now Do you hear my heart beating? Oh can you hear that sound? Cos I can't help crying And I won't look down... And then I looked up at the sun and I could see Oh the way that gravity turns on you and me And then I looked up at the sun and saw the sky And the way that gravity pulls on you and I On you and I

Yesterday was horrible, I spent the entire day by myself (thanks for that, friends) without nicotine. It's now been over 24 hours since my last cigarette. I'm ok now, last night I got hot and started to panic. But it was ok, I was just stressed.

I had two good conversations last night. One was with Brian, who appears to be my new best friend from HotorNot. He's great and I feel we can talk about anything. It's so cool. He just generally makes me feel good about myself. And another one was with this random guy from Nexopia. But it was so nice. I love conversations with new people because you don't knwo what to expect, or what you'll find out.

It is now 10:56 am, I'm going to ring Pig and see if he'll see me, along with Tab and Nips. I hate being alone.

It's what I fear most.

I started reading the stuff between me and Alex again

No comments: