Saturday, October 02, 2004

It's been a good day :)

Wow! Nearly a year of blogging, and it gets so much worse with every post I write...
Today was good, was woken up by my cockatiel saying: Birdy, birdy, birdy...Ooh! My legs bleeding, I'll just get some tissue...or not, it'll be alright on the chair.
Well yes, I woke up, had a laugh with Tabby about tranny's, owning Bernard's Watch (care for your hair "Lena"...). It was good, then we got a lift to Pig's, watched Dawn Of The Dead then went out with Nips down the Bird Hut.
Me and Tab made the most amazing song! Probably because we were dreaming...but still it was cool. On the way home I noticed a rainbow, I was actually breath taken, I video recorded it. I've been thinking in depth about everyth8ing today and now I have a new picture in mind to draw...Well came home, masturbated for so long! Then now I'm on here. That will be enough for now...
Toodlepipxxx

No comments: