Saturday, November 05, 2005

Just a chance that we may find better days

The Goo Goo Dolls have a new song out! Could this just about be the greatest weekend in the world?!

I think not, last night wasn't the greatest, but I did (finally) watch Trainspotting, a spectacular film, and Saw. Saw was...has, was is saw backwards, well yeah...Saw wasn't how I had imagined...I was expecting more sawiness.

Still good films altogether, then we stayed up all night and then slept and sweated and then said a prayer for them.

Today, Jeremy has already texted me twice, but he hasn't replied now...he's invited me out. Should be a fun day then. There was no sarcasm included in that last sentence. And then tonight is the celebration of Loz's birthday...so I wonder if I'll be sober by the end of the night.

Take these words, and sing out loud, cuz everyone is forgetting how.

Those are nice lyrics. I love the Goos a lot.

Well I'm going to have a bath, shall catch up soon.

Oh...I've got loads of things to write from my phone, I'll have to do it another time...

Tatlepip xxx

No comments: