Thursday, October 27, 2005

All the world can pass me by

My first college party shall be occuring in approximately 4 hours. I don't know why I keep talking about it, it will probably be completely shit. I have been welcomed to Jamrock, how hardcore am I?

A lot, also, Damien Marley told me he loves me. Don't spread it though, I'm trying to find a way to get rid of him. He's damaging Mr Doherty and I's relationship. That really doesn't make much sense. But I shall have to deal with it as I don't know what else to write.

Let's put a picture or two on, my blog has been looking rather bland recently. Almost as bland as a carrot cake which is bland. Did you notice the wit there? I thought so...

So, I have been listening to the same three songs for a while now, I have deleted all my music off my computer. At least they're all kinda varied...

I guess things just turn out that way, yeah, I want you to love me, I want you to know I'm just like you. Just like you. A thousand words unspoken, another dream another day, yeah, just like you. Just like you. A thousand words just like you. I want you to love me, I want you to know I'm just like you. You. You. A thousand words just like you. A thousand words just like you. A thousand words just like you. A thousand words just like you.

You beat your head upon your wall. You disconnect yourself from it all, when you know that you're so beautiful, you're so untouchable. And I wanna get in so bad, and I don't know how. And I don't know how.

That's enough of that. Beautiful part of the song, that is.

No comments: