Saturday, February 11, 2006

I guess it didn't turn out that way

Well, the post last night has been confirmed. No lucky thing number 3 for Jess this year. I am going to a friends house today, to have a nice chat about life, well, probably not but we shall more than likely talk. If his brother is there, that's just a bonus.

I am hoping that the favourite of my chums will shortly join us, then we can go and do our thing whilst the first friend decides to work.

In the mean time, I have to trundle on to his house in my new shoes, which are currently causing great pain. Care to see my outfit?

Well yes. I had a very vivid dream about one of the guys in my philosophy class. He told me he loves Sarah. I wonder if I am to tell her that I dreamt this. That guy is nice, by the way, he noticed it was my birthday and so he tried to make it better.

I love people like that.

No comments: