Sunday, February 26, 2006

I'll be ready

So, it is the final day of my half term, and I have, yet again, left all my homework until the last minute. Due to the disasterous hair colouring which occured only but two days ago, I must re-colour it tonight. A blond again, of course :)

So yes, this blog entry is distract me from writing about Law Commission. I have so much to do tonight. I really want to get the two law pieces done, I must dye my hair, I must watch "Just The Two Of Us" at 8 and then "100 Greatest Funny Moments" at 9, probably ending with a bath later. So ideally, I would like the law work to be finished by 7. That means I have around 3 and a half hours. However, I appear to not hold the motivation. Instead I am listening to remixes of the Baywatch themetune, visualising in my head beautiful (blond) girls running along the beach with sand in between their clothes.

My arm aches, perhaps I shall "continue" with the law work in about half an hour. I really wish I was determined...

No comments: