Friday, February 10, 2006

She came from Greece she had a thirst for knowledge...


Wow! So yes mate, I am finally 17.
2 things have gone well for me this year. People say good things occur in 3's, will I be in luck? More than likely not, it depends what happens tonight.

Wanna sleep with common people, you wanna sleep with common people...like me?

I've had a really good day. I'm just content as I am. Until I go to sleep, because that is when I have time to think about things. Damn you brain, for infesting my mind with bullshit.

You'll never watch your life slide out of view, and dance, and drink, and screw...because there's nothing left to do.




I've got law homework to do. I had something lovely to write, I cannot think of what it is. Shall have to write more soon x

1 comment:

Leonard Lime said...

In the misheard words of Aristotle, "You fucking rock, Jess!"