Saturday, November 24, 2007

I know I can count on you

I have the longest to do list in the world, and it's all to do with work, which I'm not over pleased about. I have ACTUAL bov for it, but I'm going to have to do it. I've had this feeling before, and I've always managed to sort things in the end, so I don't know why I'm worrying about it. I will hopefully cause a reasonable sized dent in the workload my next week. Just need to start acting like a grown up! This is what I have (unfourtunately) decided to do with my life; I've made the festering bed of unwantedness, and now I'm having to die in it.

I just can't help thinking I've made such a big mistake, well, so many big mistakes. They'll all resolve themselves soon, well, soon is 3 years if I decide to carry on. The other soon is pretty much round the corner.

I would just like to dance in my room, chuck on a cd and boogie, with no fear of the people downstairs complaining about my odd ways of losing weight. Even if I was home I wouldn't be able to do it anyway, as my cd player appears to be broken, which is annoying.

Songs just don't have their original meanings anymore, and everyone knows what the meaning of songs is to me. Naw.

No comments: