Friday, November 02, 2007

I've got mixed up memories and I've got favourite places

I'm singing uh - oh on a Friday night and I hope everything is gonna be alright.

So what has the world come to? A place in time when everyone can be found using the internet. A place where you can't escape from the past which means that the future is being prevented with taints from a past time.

I don't want to be the girl focussing on the past of relationships, I want to working on my future ones. I'm fed up of my heart slowly tearing, and the most petrifying thing is that I know for a fact my heart is going to break, at least another 6 times. There's nothing I can do about it, it would be fighting the inevitable.

It's both amazing and scary at what can happen in a year. I got this idea from watching a documentry on soaps, Sonia goes from a lesbian to a fucked up weirdo in a few weeks. Good old Eastenders, I know it shouldn't be what lives should be based on, but it's a soap for a reason; the realistic story lines which occur.

This time last year I was scard about facing the one year mark, of tying down a relationship which was heading nowhere, and completely trusting my friends. I'm not facing the two year mark, I'm in a relationship I don't want to ever end and I use my friends for fun, they're not there to trust anymore. I'm writing this because I'm trying to find answers of easy ways out without being hurt, and there are none. Life really is so sad, no matter how much fun you can have, or whatever you can manage to get over, there's always going to be something to knock you back down to the ground again.

No comments: