Monday, September 27, 2004

Wow! Todays been cool...

School was ok, but I just gotta give this person a shout out, these past few days I've been feeling liek shit, but just reading these messages have brought me in stitches:

Hi im nick. You can tell from my pic im 50 cent's half-brother, so if you're into six-packs, click "yes" and just tell me Stella or Bud, i'll check what's left in the fridge. i'm here to try and cure my e*bay addiction ha ha, wish me luck (sigh!).

(He's white and skinny...)

hi jess! i'll straighten up any other bent pics you have. i just got a digital camera and the photo editing program that goes with, and i can't stop using it! i'm only 10 years behind everyone else! yayyyyy..... why not impress your friends and family with photos the right way up? 1p for each, 10p for a set of 24, next day delivery. i just had a look at your personal website, and i've decided you're mad. and maybe dangerous. add me if you want, but i fear for my safety. i'm not too often on msn tho, as i live a glamorous and exciting life and i'm much more likeky to be shopping at tesco or taking the garbage out than on my computer. in the meantime, twiddle poop to you too nick

Thank you Nick...

No comments: