Saturday, December 11, 2004

I don't care about spots on my apples...

Well the weekends been funny, talking about Corrin feeding a baby with tits...I suppose you would of had to of been there.
For the first time in about 41 weeks Tabby's gonna stay over tonight <3 We're gonna watch Notting Hill, and in the morning...I'm eating waffles :D

I just have to write about last lesson yesterday, it was s.e and I got my substitute to do a number of impressions. He sounds like Dr. Evil so I got him to talk about the fricken laser, and also he has a Bristolish accent so I got himto say yeah, but no, but yeah, but no...

Then me, Alex, Dave, Chang and Ben looked at the FHM magazine and I was in stitches, reading the sex tips and laughing at people's...frans...

Funny as fuck, don't think I was really invited to read it...but I did :)

Well, life's been treating ok recently, got shit results in my mock exams but hey! Nothing goes right for Miss Jessy Sturt.

But I will be loaded when I'm older; I'm a natural born entertainer.
If only I could sing...festering masculine voice and out-of-tunedness.

Well I'm off now, toodlepipx

No comments: