Wednesday, December 29, 2004

So this is Christmas

Yeah I'm currently listening to Happy Christmas - The Idols...I was in love with Sam ok!

Talking of love, I would like to apologise to everyone who I said "I love you" to when I was fucked off that Tia Maria. I'm sure I just like you very much...

I'm here alone, listening to...well I've already confessed to that, waiting for Tabby to ring me so I can get a social life. I'm hot, frustrated and in a skirt, damn I'm so cool. Not really, I just don't want to wear the same trousers as yesterday.

But I will change, as it is ever so chilly outside.

I think it's now time for some Bon Jovi as I miss Len...it seemed like only yesterday that I met the guy, and now it's all over.

I don't want it to be, it's just ended up that way.

Well, I'll leave you with what was written on my phone, toodlepip folks.

Who led the roundheads? Hitler...Aodh in the "Christmas Quiz" in maths, I was in hysterics.

Danny Dyer...A fucking stunning actor that can be found in such films as: Football Factory, Mean Machine and shit, I forgot the other one, I know what I mean though...HUMAN TRAFFIC!

Ghost World...A pretty good film.

I'm not popular enough to be different...Homer Simpson said it. I really like it and I think it speaks the truth.

At first I was afraid, I was petrified...I'm really good at singing this song, I just always forget how it starts...

48, ex23 9BB...Sam's house number and postcode, so he could get a walkometer :P


1 comment:

Leonard Lime said...

Trust me, it isn't over.