Thursday, December 23, 2004

OMG!

tAVB! tHAT AS THE EXACT LYIRC I EWAS ININ 2 WEN I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU. TEH ROAD THING! ever sice the day i emt you ive felt happy and odnt ever oiten to me if i bad mouthg you because you are the greatest thing that shappendint my life. before all that i was being used for is friendship, they didnt lie me at all,m it psoee it was ll just someont to hsn gout with whilst their best mate fucke off.

you are so not liek them tab, you are the greatest of themall and no mstter ehat happens i will always lvoe you, because you're not abithf, adm o dont car eif you lie, because live to

if anyone gives ahs a go at tou, jsut turn sorung and say, well hjess lveos me hbeing this way, so if you have a problem go hare it with her becaus ei dont giev a fuck.

you take care hun, because u deserve it and if akcing lveo you to bits, jess x

No comments: