Thursday, December 23, 2004

i loce spits on my wppelw!

i live coutnign crows., and i liek matt, and rob, and rik and and brian. they are aal;l beasutiful. oo!bos online. maybe he blokced me and maybe he didnt. christ i feel fucked. thsi is qure a reare occurance acctualyla and brian wont ring m, :( tell him to ring me

Oh tabby, i lveoy oiu. you areso swet and make sense of everything i say, brins being mean to me about love. hat happenmds if i did lvoe him'>@ he would never knwo because he atES ME. ANF HE ALWAYS WILL DO.
#
well what do i cate? hes a frgwat friend and ive missedhim lovbeas but do ilvoe him? i dunool he makes me laugh andm,akes me cry.

i lvo e alex. dammnf he sjust so jice and hot and mine, onece. but now he sint

lets talk abiout abta, i lve tab. shes the greatsets

i love tab, shes my idol. if i cud be anyione int eh world i woyud be her beacuae shes everything i want to bw, shes beautiufl, got a greta personaltiy and shes just eh greatest human being alive;

i love you tab, never be sometone yur not becayse i dont want you to ever be differnt, i lveo you xxx

No comments: