Wednesday, December 21, 2005

But when I see them on the street they've got nothing to say


Today I woke up early, and my friends thought it was hilarious that I had puffy eyes and the greasiest hair in the world, so greasy I could more than likely fry chips on it.
So I added lots of mousse, to make it look like I had put mousse in it, and therefore it was not greasy. But that plan failed, as it still looked really greasy.

So I eventually came home, shouted at my mother down the phone as I had tried to open the door with the wrong key as I am just stupid.

I then cleaned myself and (finally) my room. It looks rather spectacular. I am quite a spectacular person, and strong, I believe.

Your tears will dry, you'll soon be free to fly. I am suffering so badly to boredom. And tomorrow I have my first ever filling, this has annoyed me for two reasons;
  1. I can no longer go to Barnstaple with Janin and Becky
  2. I am so scared
  3. I may have to go through it alone
But, I suppose, it had to come some day.

If I use that attitude throughout my life, I would have a really shit one. I should be allowed to write. I love writing you know, could you have guessed? I'm really missing Tab. It's probably because I'm listening to old cds, and she's always been there to listen to them with me.

But, what can you do? Times are a-changing and I'm not.

I always complain about this, but I guess it is something that is always pissing me off. Lets just hope Christmas is good this year.

Overandout

No comments: