Monday, December 05, 2005

My Hate List

It's going to be like the poem from the film "Ten Things I Hate About You", only it will more than likely be more than ten things and it isn't about a guy I have fallen for after he was paid to take me out so a guy could seduce my little sister. I know this because I haven't got a little sister, but here it goes anyway:

  • It is freezing outside
  • I have lost circulation in the top of my middle finger on my left hand
  • I am wearing a stupidly small skirt
  • I am not wearing a coat
  • I am wearing a scarf which I got when I was about eleven and it hardly fits around my hench neck
  • I haven't got a lesson, hence why I am in the study centre writing on my blog
  • I am alone
  • Janin hasn't came into college yet
  • I have to tell her later I forgot her weed
  • My arm is starting to ache
  • I can't think of more things to write
  • Craig took the headphones off me this morning
  • Ben doesn't text me back (cunt)
  • And that's about it

No comments: