Saturday, December 31, 2005

Wait Mr Postman

I found this song in my sisters file. I love and miss her very much. The other night I had a dream about her, the whole family were sat around the table. Even Karen. I turned to her and said: "This is so nice, Karen, we should do this more often". Last night I had a dream that she was standing at my bedroom door. I was crying and begged her to watch over me. She replied with: "I always do".

I regret not realising how nice she was until she was gone. I regret not going downstairs and wishing her luck for her first, and last, ever drive in her car, I could hear the excitement in her voice, and I was torn between going downstairs or staying upstairs, I chose the latter...I regret not sleeping with her the last night. But the last two days with her were so nice, I wouldn't change them, for the world.

So, this is my last post within the year 2005. Happy New Year guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.