Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I'm Luke, I'm 5 and my dad's Bruce Lee, Drives me around in his JCB

Merry Christmas folks. This year has been different, but still rather fun none the same. Grandma has gone, Monica and Mark are due tomorrow.

I love this JCB song, the guy is stunning with a stunning voice. I've decided I would like to be a writer. I would use this as a way to write, but I'm a little nervous about someone I know reading it, as if I was to declare my love for someone, or simply slag someone off.

I can't believe my friend is so obsessed with this man, she actually believes she is in love with him. She has bought certain things which contain an image of a Winnie The Pooh character, because that is her ex-boyfriends nickname.

We saw his best mate last night, and he was telling us how Tigger doesn't actually like Little Miss Obsessed. I feel bad, but she should get over him by herself, and not to be told that. But what can I do?

She always plays the songs which were played at my sisters funeral, does she not even care?

Gah, I love Lucy. It was so good talking to her lastnight, she completely understands. I love talking.

And thinking.

And writing, perhaps a little too much.

1 comment:

Leonard Lime said...

You like writing so much then write to me...