Friday, June 23, 2006

My heart is yours; it's you that I hold on to

What an utterly shit day. Completely bored and with nothing to do, but eat. I've finally worked out who my fitties are, and boy, this summer is going to be exciting.

I think I have one for each lesson, which should bring happiness and fulfillment to my days at college. Also, I might also get that glimpse from those familiar beady eyes which always appear completely out of knowhere, and keep me in wonder for the rest of the day.

So, tonight, staying in on a Friday night. Gone insane have you? Hell...no. I've just got no money and so much bov. I've been telling everyone that tonight I have a date, what I didn't tell them is that it is with my television. Suckers...at least now I seem like a stud. Party tomorrow night, so I'm not as lame as I thought. Go Team Rocket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »