Friday, June 09, 2006

Sleep on that floor, dream about me

Today I got a free day to the seaside. Complete with swimming, bathing, arcades and ice cream.

After my friend, Janine, purchased an ice cream, she walked down a slope. As she walked she tripped, fell, rolled then threw the ice cream in front of her. I had to walk straight pasther, and not help her up. This was clearly the funniest thing I had seen for a long time, I needed to laugh without her seeing me. It didn't work, because she heard me.

What's brown and floats? A brown boat.

We all went in the turquoise coloured sea, it was ever so chilly, but perfectly gorgeous. As was the day. We got out and bathed, after doing crazy dancing and throwing sand all over the place. I made friends with a girl called Hollie, we started talking about how I used to care about my breast size, so she made me some from the sand, what a sweet, sweet girl...

Got the bus back, swealtering, like a hot thing. Saw an old man loose his hat, that was amusing too.

I can't wait for tonight, it feels like a date, but it's with Tab.

Oh I said it would be perfect and it happened so it was perfect. I love you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »