Sunday, June 18, 2006

You telling me that I'm your Queen?

I am really brown, with long nails. What is going on? If the cellulite didn't exist I might even be beautiful. I love it when something fantastic occurs with the opposite sex, and for the rest of the day all you can think about is that thing, and what will happen tomorrow because of it.

Being smitten is probably the best feeling in the world, I bet guys don't ever feel the same way, I feel so privilegged to be female. Other moments I love are when you think that there is no way in hell that it will happen, and then it does. Just the way you would want it to. Finally, I think my favourite moments overall have to be the ones where you say to yourself: "if this happens, it's because he wants me". Then they totally happen, it's good.

I am currently listening to a song which sounds as though people are on a chariot in the desert and chasing Indians or something. It's good, and it is growing on me. I wonder if anything with Mr Smitten is going to happen today. I hope it does, because it has so far this weekend. Haha, I didn't put a space between the "far" and "this" and it said fart...

Happy Birthday Tabby, for the other day :), you are now one step closer to Adulthood...

I'll give you a race

No comments: