Monday, May 10, 2004

I love Jess's personality...

Lol, the title! Today's been cool, walked to school with Frankie. Had a cigarette, this is boring! Lol, umm... first lesson was art, was cool, Lettie attcked me with white paint, I tried to get her back, so now she has a white footprint on her trousers :) Second lesson was english, we had a lame revision, lmao! please hold, I have a pulse in my neck and it's taking over my face! LMAO! It feels so weird!!! Yeah anyway... english...we read and stuff, I had the odd outburst of giggles, due to Heywood shitting himself, LMAO! Pig was in hysterics, it was funny...

At break I had a nice healthy sandwich (I'm eating more healthy...)we saw Da, he did this funny walk as he walked by, and now my bird is grooming me...and pecking my ear...yeah, after that was an English test, I was on a roll! 5 pages on two questions! Lol, I think that's an exaggeration, but yeah. I got very sidetracked, so sidetracked I ended up writing about Worldpeace and Goo Goo Dolls lyrics. At lunch me and Tab hung with Pig, and finally met Regard! Lol, the time we finally get to hang with them is 3 days before they leave school, look at mine and Tabby's skill!

Last lesson was maths, we kept singing and we nearly got a detention! Chang said I had a nice personality! Lol, I won't write about him saying about Tabby's ass being nice, SHIT!!! Lol, now I sound lame, ugly with no friends...yup!!! Well that's all I gotta say

Toodlepipxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: