Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Today is a matinee...

I didn't have a clue what to use as the title, so that's what came! Lol, randomness is great. I woke up at 7 today, I thought it was 8 and I got a message from Frankie saying that she wouldn't be coming for me, so I started getting ready, there was me blaring Nirvana at 6:50 in the morning, then MoMmI asked me what i was doing up so early, so she let me sleep until 8:15 :D. Then she gave me a lift!

I got there really early, so I talked to Lucy about the weekend, she still has her Jelly Bear (named Marlin) She's had him a week now, I'm surprised he isn't sticky! Well yeah, it was fun hearing about everyone else's weekend, I thought mine was actually great!

We had form time in the morning, which was cool because they all went into great detail about their drunkeness, it makes me miss my cider drinking days...*wipes tear* what about Friday?:P

Well for the remaining p.e lesson, me and Tab just shooted (well I didn't...but ssh!). It was a laugh, then I was joined by Lettie and her ever so great new BROWN hair! Hunny, it does look good don't listen to what other people say.

Second lesson was science. The test was fun, Sammy was there. I have now discovered that he isn't the person I'm in love with. I think I was once, but now I look at him and just feel like friends.

At break we just festered around trying to have a cigarette, but the teachers kept following us kinda thing, but we managed to sneak one behind the box.

Third lesson was business, it was extremely boring and testy and...pfft...BUT! I found something out: Press Alt Gr and the . and you get this: ... :D HEHE! I figured it out in the lesson, Deesray didn't look too impressed...hehe :D

Fourth lesson was English, all the way through I needed the toilet, then I went and it wasn't that bad after all, lol, todays been pretty boring, so I'm gonna go into every detail!

At lunch me and Tab went down Spar, were trampled over by the scabbers down donkey but we managed to get out! And get munch...I couldn't breathe, it was well bad. But it ended up with loaddsa choccy, which is always good :D

Last lesson was maths, it was very funny, despite the fact that Tab was constantly drawing Swatstika's over my maths book...we had an interresting discussion with Chang, I don't fancy him...or even find him remotely attractive...

I went to Tab's afterschool, it was funyn signing all the guestbooks, I cut my hair a little, just a trim, then we came back to mine and munched, phone Len and Rik. Then I walked Tab home and now I'm on here. It's great beign able to access the internet...why did I write that? Tab I love ya babe

Toodlepipxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: