Monday, May 03, 2004

Why does everything have to be so lame?

Well yesterday was great when it was just me and Tab. We went to church, departed then reunited. We cmae back to mine for a barbeque, then we left in search for Clur and her crew. So we wandered around desperaetly in teh red hot sun, then we finally found them, after hours of walking. We got there, it was lame, maybe it wasn't for Tabby, but because they weren;t exactly my friends I found it hard to fit in, so I retreated up the hills nearly in tears then phoned Len, I've gotta stop doing that! Me, Tab, Gary Jones and Jimmy were all together, teh others had separated from us, and I just remember feeling like such a loser, then I looked at Tabby, she looked at me and she gave me the most beautiful smile as in to say everything would be just fine. It made me smile and I just wanted to hug her for the rest of my life! Well that's all I gotta say, so a huage thank you to Tabby Love ya millions hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: