Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Mew!

Well todays been cool. Walked to school with Frankie, had twose.....which was some good shit son :|...l n b!

We had extended form time, which was fun because we discovered how infectious yawns actually are, yes, 20 minutes of yawning was great, we were placing bets on who would yawn next...oh the joy!

First lesson was r.e I got 31% which was actually great, Alex (smart guy) got 20%, so I feel privellegged, it was kinda cool, Alex allowed me to sit next to him! Lol, it was fun talking about random things...

Second lesson was art, I was continuing my "relationship" with Sam, I drew an ever so perdy rose, I'm hardcore, and I deserve a quiche! It was fun talking with him for an hour, I sang him : "Can't take my eyes off you..." he blushed the little cutie! And I also managed to wink at Anna...

At break we ate...

Third lesson was business, pretty poopy, Morganator's voice is starting to do my head in...

Fourth lesson was science, it was ok, I fell out with Lettie at the beginning, but she came back, Sammy's continuing to be a dickhead...bov for him innit mate :| I come from Landan...

At lunch me and Tab went down Pig's I was in hysterics due to finally figuring out that he doesn'y actually laugh! Just cough...Say Da, wouldn't let him go!

Last lesson was history, I discovered me and Angy had the same results, 32%, it's a sign :|, or not! Lol... Well that was about it...

After school I went Tab's, then we went to Pig's, Nips came, Tab left, I left...

It was cool, but now I am alone eating Snack-A-Jacks, go team Jessy ;), that's all to say folks

Toodlepipxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: