Saturday, May 22, 2004

Well it's been a while...

Well alot has happened recently, yesterday me and Tab got drunk and it ended up with Tabby's nose coming to harm, it's a shame because it started out as a great night. I've discovered Air isn't a bastard, infact he's a really sweet guy! The other night I was thinking, Tabby's got everything, and what do I have? Nothing but the taste of prawns when I eat Jaffa Cakes...

My exams are finally over, I've got both bad and good results, got an A in Food, 2 B-s in English, an E in science, 23% in maths, oh dear! Lol, I'm dreading my history and r.e, but oh well! Well yeah, lifes been treating me well. And they have blessed me with such great friends, I was just too blind to see it, so heres a huage shout out to the guys that have made my life livable!

Tabby
Lettie
Len
Rik
Pig
Nips
Frankie
Kes
Luc
Corrin
Chrystynay
Sammy
Clur
Soggy
Deesray and so on...

Lol, well that's all, take care peeps. You know I love you
xxxxxxxx

No comments: