Friday, June 24, 2005

Don't look back into the sun

Well, my days have been very fulfilled these last couple of days.

I turned 20 acres of grass with Will :D It was boring...but we listenend to the radio all day so I was happy.

Tonight is my prom! I'm going to have a bath at half 3, Gina should be here by then, she'll do my hair and stuff. Then I'll get changed, Will will pick me up and ba-da, I'll look like a twat with curls.

I'm still feeling affects from last night. Oh God how I must of acted like a twat, with straight but recently dyed hair.

When Will dropped me off, I REALLY liked him hugging me, so I went inside, watched some Big Brother then I realised it had actually been a couple of weeks since I last masturbated.

So I did it. And for the first time in about a year, it was over a guy! I managed to complete it aswell! Usually I only manage to get half way then I have to finish it off by thinking of bisexual women.

God I'm so proud. I had a dream that I wanted Will. No. No. No.

Jeremy didn't ring me yesterday...at all...it's the first time in about a month, oh well. I saw him yesterday.

Still refuses to talk to me in front of Amy...

No comments: