Saturday, June 18, 2005

I attended my best friends wedding today

It was short but great, she looked amazing! Her breasts looked rather oddly shaped, but she was still stunning none-the-less.

Tab came over, we walked there, sat there whilst all of Lettie's relatives who we didn't know arrived, and they liked to stare at us...

Then we went to sit down, I tried not to laugh at the facial features of the camera man (Mr Piggy) and the quite literally huge boil behind Aaron's ear, which was leaking yellow gunk :|

Well yeah, it was quite quick, but it managed to contain the moment of "The Best Man Dropping The Ring" and "Wrong Track On Cheap Cd Player Which Was Being Used As They Walked Out" and the good old one which I loved..."Frankie Dropping the Confetti On The Floor Before Lettie Walking Outside, Then Blaming It On Jess When Someone Asks Her About It"

I came home, got my stuff ready for the extremely hardcore after-marriage party which I will be attending at 6pm later tonight.

Will better pick me up dammit! Otherwise I might have to ask Jeremy, which will be sucky because he fucking sucks because he chose his girlfriend who he's been with for over 9 months over me. But she cheated on him. And he believes her when she only told him that she was cheating on him to "make him jealous". What about this, darling, I saw you with the fucking guy! I wish I could take photos...

And to think, he was the one who got me to go to the festering meal "Mew! I want you to go" Bad mate! I go and you just ignore me, and the only time you don't is when you slap my ass or pretend to be best friends with me when you have clearly fucked me off.

And I think you should tell me that "I would of been with you ages ago if it wasn't for all teh complications" Why tell me now? If you liked me THAT much then you wouldn't of let things get between us.

Yeah I'm pissed off...

No comments: