Monday, June 13, 2005

Hallelujah

My throat is tickly, when I laugh it is followed my a cough which often brings up a large amount of mucous, I can't spell, but I'm looking so attractive right now with a nice green liquid oozing from my um...is it left or right? Well it's my right, so probably your left...

I'm ok. Nothing really bad going on apart from the occasional dose of bullshit given to me by "my good friend" Will. But it'll be alright, I'm aware of his lies.

I'm just going to fester on the internet whilst I wait for Tobias to come online so I have the chance of going to his rather then remaining in my house for the entire day.

Well yes, I'm listening to Hey Jude - The Beatles because it's good. But I'm going to put Last Summer - Lost Prophets on now because
1) It's one of those songs I can put on repeat and not get sick of
2) I like it
3) I'm hardcore with a quiche
4) I have fuck all decent tunes on my computer

Toodlepip

No comments: