Saturday, June 04, 2005

I'm a bird you cannot change

I think that's what the song just said, it reminds me of Kris. I'm am, yet again, waiting for Will. He phones me to tell me he will be here at half 4, it's 5:10 and still no sign of him.

I haven't been in the same room as Crazy T for the last 2 days :( Yesterday I talked to him on the phone as he was stood outside my house, today he was supposed to come over but then Jim's nan farted so he had to clean up the mess.

Not really, something about cleaning up a safe.

Well yeah, I'm off to Jeremy's tonight. It's all good through the eyes of a peach monkey, however, I am not a peach monkey, therefore I am pissed off with Tab for deserting me for Jess...and her sexy uncle.

It should be fun.

Wishful thinking there...why do I always like people with girlfriends? It's so festering! I decided I'm not gay because I like male men...lol mail men...post men...post man Steve...

Toodlepipxxx

No comments: