Monday, May 09, 2005

I am soooooooo happy!

Today at school was average. First lesson was art; Lewis is quite a good guy to have a conversation with! I noticed this with Chris sometime last week when I was dreaming; I am not the only person who thinks in particular ways.
Second lesson was p.e; this was shit but the little "lets sit with Mikey" thing made it *that* much better.
Break was fulfilled with posing in a picture for Chrissie's artwork and Mrs Ryan giving Gina shit.
Gina: Oh my God I just turned around and she was right in my face! I's the ugliest thing I've seen in my life.
Mrs Ryan: Try looking in the mirror then
Third lesson was science, this consisted of Russell giving me shit, Alex forgetting that R.E was the next lesson and posing in yet another photo for Nicola with Alex, Russ, Josh, Aodh and Joel.
I went to Lettie's after. I stripped wallpaper (whilst having a great conversation with Anna! I never thought I would get along with her...), I helped Alana paint the bathroom lemon yellow and I helped her pack her suitcase as she is spending a week in Newquay.
I watched half of "Sweet Home Alabama", made my dinner then rewound the video and watched it all again with Lettie.
We then pissed ourselves watching "Bring It On Again"

Monks can't cheer!

I then walked home, but detoured to Pig's house where I recieved two rizlas in exchange for a kiss on the cheek.

I then sang all the way home and I just so happy now!

So happy I'm listening to Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Til You Get Enough...

No comments: