Sunday, May 29, 2005

My leaving notes; Because Tab did it...

College

Hi Jess, Its been great knowing you and I hope you achieve the grades you want. IT doesn't seem like two years ago that we started here. Take care and look after yourself Love Sophie p.s hope to see you in September

Hey Jess, Loadza luck in the future. Keep smiling and go far. Live life to the full and enjoy it. Loadza love Sam Z xxx Take care xxx

Hi Jess, This course would not have been the same with out all the funny things you do or the times you teased me. take care love Lisa xx

Hiya Jess good luck in the future hope you get where you want to if you were not in this course then it wouldnt have been so much fun Kayleigh x

To Jess, It been really nice knowing you talk in about sex and stuff I hope to see you soon if you every need any think just give us a ring miss you love Danielle xxxxxx

Jess you are a talented young woman make sure you use them. I hope you get on the right course next Septembet Stella

Hey jess, Its been great knowing ya, I'll miss ya loud mouth and your sex addict attitude. Good luck for the future take care love Stacy xxx

hi ya munchkin hope you get on alright at college next year and have a good life dnt get to recked + dont get to much chicken wire in your brain lol c ya around sum time xxx Becky

Heya Jess, keep up the random txts they give me a little laugh. Love Ya Bye Shane

School

To Plop(Russia) I'm gonna miss the walking home. Don't worry your arse is still the size of Russia. Gonna miss you loads! Good luck with everythink! I love you xxxxxxxxxx Frankie (Brazil)

Jess You're mad! Maddy Meaden

Yar but no but! All the bext x Mr Woodrow My nearly favourite!

Hey Plop, well wot can i say about u! u just amazing woteva mood i am in u always seem to put me out of it. Im gona miss u so much Ur great + I love u. U wont av me 2 tell u whether u av boggies or not nemore. keep in touch love u millions + more always 4eva Kays x

hey Jess, I am really going to miss you soooo much. All the best for the future. Love you millions 4ever. Jade xxxxxx

To Ploppy, Im really going to miss you amazing weirdness, but most of all im going to miss your saying 'screw that light bulb' love you sooo much. love luce xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a wonderful life Nest wishes Mrs Walter

Hey gorgeous, I love you so much your such a laugh! We always have to keep in contact keep being weird coz I think ur gr8! Love u always nd 4eva Nicky xxxx

Dear Jess You have always been my favourite student

Jess, Luv ya loads and I'll miss ya! Hope we don't loose contact! Love you loadz Stacey xxx

Hi Jess good luck in the future love Daniel

Dizzy Im a footballer

Dearest Jessy!! Gona miss yaou so much!! you are a chicken!! Lurv yaz loads, keep in touch! Sammywoo xxx

See ya later in 2030 Lew

Remember fat bird give better head their always hungry Shooby

Jonathan Boardman

Have a wicked time in college love Aodh p.s I will really miss you

Yo, Yo, Yo Hey will miss ya alot, keep the jokes up! Your pretend friend God Bless Russ da quee xxx

Hey weird child. I will miss ya relly. Luv Alex xxx love you

Have a jolly time! Josh xxx

Gud luck Joel xxx

Jess, You so crazy! CCR

Jess, I love you ur great. love Terri xxxxxx

Jess, Best wishes for your future David B

Ploppy! Good luck bab! I'm gonna miss ur strange but sexiness! Love you stacks, 'Screw that LIGHTBULB!' MOSH xXx

good luck Jess, Hope you keep well and always have fun from Dave xx

Good luck Hope you have a great life I'll miss you Luke.

Hope you do well at college and have a happy future x Helen Oke.

good luck Jackson x

Good luck Jess Paul Hawkes x

Jess, I wont miss you because I'm still going to see you all the time. Just to wish you all the luck in the world and keep cool mate. Love 2 u always, Tabby xx Amanda

Ploppy, Hey gorge. Im not gonna say I'll miss u because Im REALLY hoping we wil stay really close mates and see each ova all the time. You've done a lot for me, some of the things I've told u, I haven't told no one else and thats because I trusy you 100%. I could neva wish for a bette friend as they don't get no beta than you. Without u, I don't know what I'd be like right now. Your the best in the world an I'll never forget u. Take care & good luck. Love u more than words can explain lv the one an only xCorrinPooxxx

I love u loads u bin such a gud m8! Known ya 4 ages! luv'n ya loads Charloooote

If im down and feeling blue I will smile when i fink of u! U make me laugh and make me cry Good luck Babe, Bye bye bye All my love forever Amy .M. xxxxx

Jess Good luck in what you do. Hope I see you soon. Luv James xx

Hello I liked u really. Good luck see you soon Luv Adam

ello Plop, uve bin hellof a mate (ha ha) uve always made me laugh. Follow ur dreams Hun. love ya Annie xxx p.s dont know why i wrote hell of a its really cornish, im not cornish

to Jess ur the best from Jarvis .S

Dear Jess, Still remember you from years ago...! Don't be too cool to come back + say hello even when you're old (ha ha). I will remember! Alex S.

To Jess Dear Jess I hope you have a healthy and happy life away from school and me!! All my love and all the best Mr T xxx

I'm gonna miss history so much! You've made me realise how much fun life is! We'll keep in touch! Good luck! Claire! xxx

hello crazy one, If you son't get an A* in art I'll eat a paper hat that says Injustice on it. Have a rainbow life - If you find the leprocorn call me Rose

hi, Have a good'n Luv Joe x

Don't do nythin I oodent Tom M

Good luck Jess Miss Iley

Good luck in your future Jess - (my favourite pupil!) - luv Dave King x

Good luck Jess Grant F x.

Good luck in the exams + for the future Chris B.

I realy realy want to fuck u xx

Good Luck and Best Wishes, Mr Crosslane.

Bye Jess Have lots of fun no matter what you do Reece

Good luck in the future. Ross.

Hello 2 U good luck, have loads babies....BUT DONT GET MARRIE AT 16 loadsin weirdos skurt xx

BOO! xxxxxxI love you Peter Fawdon

Jess, You're very funny and gave me light relief from boredomJess ur g8. Chris Hobbs x

There is no way I could possibly forget you when I'm famous but I doubt I will be famous as the public never recognises true talent (joke). Eternally yours, Love Kyalo xxx

Hey Jess Have fun good luck. luv Steph

Hello Jess you odd girl I really enjoyed trampoline as always FUCK OFF love James Allen xxxxxx

Hi fit plop, I LOVE YOU loads. I'm gona miss you. Goodluck Gorgeous. Love. Nikita Crap xxxx

Hi Jess Happy future love Adam xxx

miss ya loads luv Will x

Richard Shearing x love

Bibi Jessy take care luvya Gary xxxxx

Love ya loads Jess Emzi Sw xxx

Love ya trillionz Baljit!!! Dont change cos ur excellent n always make the laff. Love ya trillionz Gertrude! (Desra) xxx

Won't miss ya loads Mike xxx

Hi hope to see u in future Love Luke S

GOOD luck JESS Shaun

Good Dicker

Hey Jess, You're Ace. All the best. Nick Cage. xx

To Jess good luckwif the exams Aaron Beware of pandas

Good luck Rich Medland xxxx

Good luck Andy.B xxx

Good luck. u were weird but I suppose funny, John.

Good luck with everything Ben Craig

Hi Jess Good luck with future from Mat xx

hey sweetie. miss ya already. dnt 4get da chickens!! love ya lisa xx

Boob x

luv You miss You love from Nathan xx

To Jessy. Im gonna miss you so so much and hope your GCSE's are good. love yas darlin love the other Jess xx mwah

You keep counting the beans, and one day the beans will count you. I will remember you probably for a long time. have fun in your life and don't fall into the system. Jenny M.

Gd luck in the suture- dont get to drunk. Hope u achieve a;; u want and follow ur dreams, I'll miss u luv Olivia xx

Hey Jess, luv as always, I think ur a wikid person, best of luck for the future. Luv Ya x Michelle xxx (Fry)

good luck Jess, you are groovy and we have the same name! cool luv Jessica p.s. I've known you, like, forever really haven't I?

Jess, its been a pleasure to be your history teacher - I wish you every possible future success and happiness. Take care + have fun! coco-pops! Love Vicks x aka Miss Dx.

Good luck Jess from Rob x

I love u and will miss u Ben x

Jess, IT's been an experience. Good luck in the old exams, You deserve a fun life - hope all goes well. Mr B

Hi Good luck in the future lol dont stop laughing HaHa Joe Justice

hello I hope you don't get molested and stay happy from Piki x

So placidly amongst the noise and haste. Kemball

Good luck C u soon luv Jake xxx

To plop I love you so much, your one of my oldest Bestest friends If I lost you as a friend I think id lose myself. you are such a beautiful young intelagent women. keep in touch love you for ever. love crystynay. xxxxxx

I'll miss you, Craig xxx Love you always!

hey m8t, ur the funniest girl I no! hope u do really well in the future. love Gina xxx

To Jess - Good luck wherever you wonder to... Andy Latter

to Jess I will miss u mini Dan Matt xxx

To Jess from Scott xxx

To Jess miss u matt xxx

Good luck 4 the future! Luv Jake xxx

Good luck Jess. Bye. Rowan .B. xxxxx

Hey, Good luck Best Whishes Todd xxx

retnioP neB
xxx

Love you loads great laugh Joe xx

love you from DANKSY x

Hey baby boobs You have always been my best mate and I love you to bits and I hope you know that. Good luck chick I love you, I love you, I love you Lettie (big tits) xxxxxxxxxxxx

hay chicken, ur gr8t dont let ne1 tell you ne different. Always be yourself Love Always Kristie xxxxx





1 comment:

Jennlou said...

nuva one!! dearest Jessygooch- you are fab and gonna miss you loads. It's strange and sucky that even though you are intensely fab I never got to know you properly-I guess I am slightly intimidated by your utter marvosity. Anyway darling,best of luck-DON'T CHANGE!! and give that snail a kick from me. The little fucker..!
Lotsa love. Jenn xxxxxx
ohohohohoh and thanks for that time when you were there-just to let you know u really did make a difference xox